Updated on 25 August, 2015
To all our clients and partner/vendors:
To quote a popular phrase, recent reports of our demise have been greatly exaggerated. I am firmly committed as I have always been to our customers and other stakeholders. As you are aware, earlier this year I had negotiated to sell the company. However, I realized that the best way to keep the legacy intact was for the company to remain independent and therefore recently bought the company back. As part of that process, we will now be known as Terry Dowd, LLC.
For some time it has been apparent that new and improved facilities and consolidation of all of our Chicago area storage and services under one roof are both desirable and more efficient. To address that need, we are currently negotiating a potential lease for space in a location with easy access to the Loop and major arterial roads, and we hope to have a firm commitment within the next several months. The issue of unionization with the hourly members of the Chicago crew remains unsettled. Regardless of the final outcome, our operations and growth plans will not be impacted.
We are also proud to announce that our core management, with over 165 years of total experience in the field, has just been augmented by the hiring of Deborah Peterson into Project Management. She brings to us over 24 years of additional experience from the museum and corporate worlds.
Rest assured that Terry Dowd, LLC continues its independence, and with it the ability to provide the full array and level of service to which you have become accustomed and which has been our hallmark over the last 35 years. We remain committed to providing local, national and international transportation, export compliant crating with TSA certified screening and transportation of cargo destined for air shipment, climate controlled storage, shipping, installation, and rigging. All services at our Denver office will continue, uninterrupted and unchanged.
As always, we appreciate your business and consider it a privilege to serve you in the art and museum community.
Owner and President
Terry Dowd, Inc.
2233 S. Throop St. | Chicago, IL 60608
773-342-8686 TEL | 773-342-8650 FAX
- Terry Dowd – President
- Andrew Conaway – General Manager
- Geoff Browne – Senior Project Manager /Crating Specialist
- David Tavidian – Project Manager
- Bob Reinard – Project Manager
- Deborah Peterson – Project Manager
- Sam Robinson – Project Coordinator
- Darren Martin – Project Manager
- Lee Pembleton – Project Manager
- Dan Mvra – Purchasing Coordinator
- Lincoln Wright – Controller
- Jeff Hansen –Accounts Receivable
- Caitlin McCafferty – Transport Manager
- Daniel Schmid – Shipping and Facilities Manager
- Josh Fairbanks – Facilities Coordinator
Terry Dowd, Inc.
4120 Brighton Blvd., B-9 | Denver, CO 80216
303-297-8686 TEL | 303-297-1919 FAX
- Joshua Van Wie – Denver Regional Manager
- Steve Thomas – Project Manager
- Darla Jordeth – Denver Office Manager
- Tim Albon – Project Manager